CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Julie's 3rd Blogoversary Blog Hop

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!


Welcome to my stop on the Julie's Blogoversary Blog hop.  I love this event each year as it grows and grows with some of the very best crafty ladies on the planet!  We have TONS of sponsors this year, so there are lots of prizes!  Here are our wonderful sponsors!


The theme this year is "Lucky to Call You Friend." I have some blog candy available.  I'm giving away a $25 gift certificate to PaperTemptress.com and a bag of blog candy (paper, ribbon, embellies).  If you follow me, that would be great. And if you would leave a comment, that would be even better. )

I've known Julie from our CropChocolate.com days and am blessed to call her "friend".  I also had the privilege meeting her in person at a retreat...she's even nicer in person.  This past weekend I went to a Scrappin' for Soldiers crop where I met up with other friends and during our time there, we did a "She-Art" class.  Julie Berg was our "teacher" and once she showed us what to do, we went to work on our own creations . . . everyone's was completely different. Here's how mine turned out:


Thanks for stopping by today.  Here's a complete list of the blog hop list:

Amy Hurley-Purdie - http://amyhurley.typepad.com/my_weblog/ - 

15 comments:

Unknown

Great card Kathy!

Lucy E.

Love your she art project!
Sounds like you are going to a lot of crops-how fun:-)
I'm glad to see you made it to the hop.
We weren't sure what had happened to you yesterday-glad
everything is ok.

Julie Odil

Love this she-art project! I would love to see how everyone's turned out. What a great crop idea. We need to do another one together! Thanks for being a part of this hop.

Sue D

Very sweet. I like the saying and the papers.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Gwen

I really like your she art! Is this a canvas? Great job and fun doing this hop with you!

Ruth

Your she art card is beautiful. I really like the sentiment, as well! Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the crop!

Brenda Lapp

Great project Kathy. What a bright and cheery Spring canvas!

Corrie

Great project Kathy, you are so lucky to have meet her in person

Life of a Caffeinated Mom

It is so fun you are doing a hop with Julie. She really is a wonderful soul isn't she. Love your project it really is lovely.

Brandi R

Lovely project! Super sweet colors and great layout ♥

Mom2Two (Jenni)

beautiful!

Mom2Two (Jenni)

beautiful!

Donna K

Very pretty! How fun to meet up with so many talented friends. I love your project and am happy to have the opportunity to celebrate Julie's blogoversary with you. Have a great week. Donna K

Beth F.

A very fun creation!

Chris

Nice to see you! Love that sentiment. Words to live by

Post a Comment