CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Scraplift Challenge

Hi, everyone!!!  This past weekend I got together with a couple of my CC friends for a weekend of scrapping fun.  While there I did a layout I had sketched . . . using circles to make a heart.  The gals with me loved it so much that they decided to scraplift it.  In fact, Raebae had her's scraplifted and done before I finished. :)

After we got back home, Raebae and & both posted our heart layouts on CropChocolate and the response was overwhelming. (Thank you!!!)  And there were a lot of comments about scraplifting.  :)  (Which I feel is the GREATEST compliment.)

Here's what mine looked like:


Here's what Raebae's looked like:


A few also commented about how different each looked because of the different paper/styles.   And we agree.  Because of this, Raebae and I decided we would have a "Scraplift" Challenge.  And by participating, both of us are offering some wonderful blog candy from our stashes. :)  (Just a quick note:  This is NOT a CropChocolate challenge, this is an individual challenge .)

Here's what you need to do to be eligible - Do a new project (layout, card, altered art, etc) by "scraplifting" my heart layout . . . adding, subtracting, changing or keeping the same, however you are inspired.  Once you have your project done, come back here and link it up to Mr. Linky below so everyone can see what you did.  You can link up by posting on your blog or any online photo sharing site . . . you can even post under your profile on CropChocolate.  Then leave a comment that you did so.  Also, go to Raebae's blog and do the same.  Here's the link:  http://kitchentablescrapper.blogspot.com/

You have till Sept. 1 at 10am Central to post your project . . . so let's get started and have some fun!!!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.



Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

17 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict

I did it... my heart isn't as nice as you girls are but I think you can tell it's a heart! go check out JeepMama on Crop Chocolate :-)

Chris

Always up for a challenge!

Unknown

This sounds fun, I am going to try to squeez it into my schedule. I am moving my scrap space right now so things are a little up in the air right now.

Unknown

This sounds fun, I am going to try to squeez it into my schedule. I am moving my scrap space right now so things are a little up in the air right now.

Victoria S.

Totally doing this! hearts are my "thing" thanks for giving enough time.
i think even i can do it! I'm slowwww.

by belle

All linked up!! This is a great challenge!!

MomCleo

OK, I think that I linked up on this one. Loved thsi challenge, mine has less on it, but think that you can still tell. definitely liked this challenge.

Julie Odil

I just linked up my entry. I modified it a bit, but used your idea to devolop mine. Thanks to you and Raebae for this challenge. Oh, and I used papers from my blog candy winnings from you to make the card -- it only seemed right! Thanks for the great goodies.

Karen (karey2005)

Kathy, I goofed and entered an old project by accident. Please ignore #4 (I don't know how to delete it!) #5 is the right one. Thanks for the challenge! I loved it!!

LauraEva

I took this challenge---took me FOR-EV-ER it seems---kept changing my mind! lol But I finally finished--not sure if I like it or not....and not sure if I loaded it up properly! lol

Katherine Clayton

I just want to say "WOW . . . and WOW, again". The entries so far are awesome. I love how each of you so far have interpreted my LO . . . they all look so different. You ladies inspire me to want to do more and to do even better. Thanks for taking the Scraplift Challenge. :)

mommyx2

Thank you so much for the challenge. Your layout is awesome and it challenged me to do something I have wanted to do. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Lucy E.

I modified the heart theme to fit a picture of dgs on our Disney Cruise for his Make a Wish trip :)
My Stickles was still wet when I took the picture because I also used it for Challenge 28 on Cropchocolate :)
Thanks for the challenge and the fun!

Chris

I just posted a project but this was really hard for me and I am not too sure if it actually works...

Chris

Ok the I posted twice but the first one is wrong...

BethD488

I did it, but I'm not really happy with it.

Victoria S.

This my daughter's. I am making one too but she actually finished hers.. i know it's late but wanted to post it anyway.. LOVE yours the best!

Post a Comment